Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It begins with a Bobcat

Remember the story a few days ago about our new farming adventure?
It begins.........


After doing a little shopping Friday evening,
I came home and heard machinery running.
I walked to the edge of the yard, looked over the hill...
and saw George leveling the ground where the new barn will sit.

Kevin had borrowed the Bobcat from work, 
& had been using it for the same purpose.
Then his dad got home.

 I suspect the conversation went something like this:

"Hi Kevin, can I play?"

And Kevin innocently said, "Sure!"


Then he sat down to wait while his dad took a turn.


He waited...


And he waited..........


And he waited.......................


He waited so long he cried.
Well.......not really.


Finally, he got tired of sitting,
and resorted to forlornly following his dad around.


Well......not really.
Do you want the truth, or a good story?

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...