Thursday, July 14, 2011

Wider shots

I hardly ever take pictures anymore of bigger areas in the store.
I tend to take pictures of individual things.


So while I had the camera out yesterday, I took a few pictures
of wider areas. But it's hard to do, because the store is so full.


When I first opened in 2002,
I could stand just about anywhere & get a wider shot.


But now, if I try to back up to get a wider shot,
I bump into whatever is behind me.


Not that I'm complaining.


I'm glad the store is nice and full.


Every day, people say...
"I have to go around more than once so I don't miss anything.


Good words to hear!

This is just a sampling of wider shots...
I'll try to add more next week.

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...