Saturday, July 23, 2011

Wider shots part 2

Last week I attempted to show you some wider shots of the store.
You can see that here.


I say attempted, because the store is very full.


Which makes it hard to back up enough to get wider shots...


...without backing into things...


...and knocking them over.


I did that one time.


I backed into a set of shutters full of wreaths.


I saw it start to fall, and could do nothing about it.
It was one of those slow motion moments.


Fortunately, it fell right between 2 displays.
Nothing broke.
It was my lucky day!

The next 2 photos are of the window displays...


which are even harder to take pictures of.


Well, hopefully you can get the general idea.

Hope you get the chance to come see the shop in person!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...