Monday, July 11, 2011

In which my forgetful nature begets a magazine suggestion

I took several pictures over the weekend to show you what I did..........but I forgot to bring the camera with me.

I brought several new things in over the weekend, and need to take pictures of them to show you.........but I forgot to bring the camera with me.

Soooo.........How about a link to the magazine I turn to for inspiration?

Click here for the website for Country Sampler magazine. The magazine is packed full of decorating ideas. I've been getting it for a few years, and it's one of those magazines I can't bear to part with. I've got all my old issues, and enjoy flipping through them just as much as the new ones.

When we were ready to build a new porch, I looked through old issues.
Paint the porch............look through old issues.
Paint the bathroom...........look through old issues.

I have no stock in the company. (I should have)
I know no one there. (though I have an internet friend whose home was featured)
They have absolutely no idea who I am. (except when I renew my subscription)

I just enjoy it, and thought you might too.

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...