Thursday, May 19, 2011

And more Clearance Sale prep

I always tease George that anything he works on will take twice as much time as he predicted. (and twice as much money too!)

Well, getting ready for this Sale is taking me 10 times longer than I thought it would!!! I had taken lots of stuff upstairs during the winter, but didn't take the time to put the sale prices on it. We don't heat it up there, and I just couldn't talk myself into going up there in the cold.

I'm putting stuff in 5 rooms. And I'm beginning to think I have rearranged things so much that each piece has seen each room. It's not going to be all nicely put together like the main store downstairs. But still, it has to have some sort of semblance of order!

I've been marking tags. Cheap. Think yard sale prices.

I've spent the last 2 evenings up there, and have been coming in early and going up there before I open. I'll be working on it again this evening. Tomorrow we hope to go junking if it doesn't rain too much. We need some "new" old stuff.

Mark your calendar for the sale - Saturday morning, May 28. From 9-1.  UPSTAIRS.

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...