Monday, May 2, 2011

Battling the gas pump

Prices are going up - I'm sure we've all seen it.

My grocery bill is sky-rocketing.
I bet yours is too.

It seems like every day, I hear that this company or that company is raising prices.

And gas - don't even get me started. Grrrrrrr.

It takes a little more creativity these days to keep from falling victim to the gas tank.
We've cut down on our driving considerably, planning more carefully.
Trying to make sure each trip will be worth while.

I bet you're doing the same.

If you are, I have a way to help you...

Our May First Friday & Saturday Event is coming up this weekend!
Friday and Saturday...
9:30 to 5:00...
20% off all regular prices!!!

That will help pay for the gas.

And, our big Clearance Sale is also coming up this month!
May 28...
9:00 to 1:00...
Upstairs!
Prices will be low...
low...
low.

Keep watching this blog for more info on it.
Tell your friends to follow this blog for more info on it.

Join us on facebook for more info on it.
Tell your friends to join us on facebook for more info on it.

I think you get the idea.




No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...