Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Getting ready for the clearance sale

What a crazy spring! So much rain - if only we could save some for the dry summer that's bound to come.

And it's been a cold spring too. We've had a few warm days, even a couple hot ones. Now it's cold again. We're having typical March days right now - only problem is.........it's mid May.

Well, we can't fight Mother Nature, so I'm going to take advantage of it. After I close the store this evening, I'm going upstairs. There's still lots to do to get ready for the big clearance sale coming up Saturday, May 28 from 9 - 1.

It will be too wet to work outside in the garden at home. The perfect evening to get ready for the sale.

There will be lots more details to come in the following days.

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...