Friday, June 3, 2011

New on floor for the June Event

The following pics are things I brought in this morning. During the June First Friday & Saturday Event, these are 20% off! That's today and tomorrow.


I painted this 3 tier shelf last night. (Don't tell Kevin I wasn't in the garden!) I wish I had a before photo, it was just a tired looking brown shelf. The black distressed look gave it new life.


Same with this table. As Jessica said one day when she looked at, it probably was a pretty table in it's day. But the brown finish had worn down, and it just looked rather lifeless. I painted the main body of it black, and painted the top a linen white, then distressed the whole thing.


This man is the strong, silent type! The perfect man. Heehee.


Not sure, but I think this may have been a barrel lid, or something similar.


How about a couple weather worn gates? The little one only has one hinge left.

The June First Friday & Saturday Event is today & tomorrow.
It features 20% off all regular priced items.
You can also earn Event Bucks to use just like cash the rest of the month.
And, you can sign up for a door prize.....


This is an old tool box that I painted barn red, then added some white stars. The whole thing is distressed to prim perfection. It's a $30 value, but it's yours free if you win the door prize drawing!

The Event hours are 9:30 to 5:00 today and tomorrow, but we'll be open longer tonight because of the Car Show on Jefferson Avenue. Come on out, enjoy the 200 plus classic cars, and stop in for our June Event.

And while you're here, check out our UPSTAIRS. We'll be having a clearance sale up there during the Car Show.

The weather today is absolutely delightful. A good day to stroll thru downtown Moundsville!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...