Friday, June 10, 2011

Rungs.....or something


What are these? Well, I'm not really sure.

George bought them a few years ago at an auction. He thinks they are ladder rungs.

I had every intention of painting skinny Santa's on them, but several Christmas seasons have come and gone, and as you can see, they never got painted.

I ran across them when I was gathering stuff up for the Clearance Sale we had last month. (We will have another one this fall - keep watching for a date!)

This time when I looked at them, the thought of bundling them together occurred to me. I like how they turned out. There's something about old woodwork.............

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...