Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Believe stars

I love this fabric tree topper that says Believe.
It's handmade locally by a friend of mine.


It has a ring on the back that will slip right over the top branch.
Or, you can simply hang it on your wall.


If you look closely at the inside of the black podium,
you can see the same stars, but ornament size.

(As you can guess, showing these together was an after-thought)
(I should have had a better photo of the smaller stars)
(Oh well)

The podiums are table top style.
They actually came from a local university.
I repainted them and distressed them.

Now they have Bibles laying on them...
they have been converted.

I crack myself up sometimes.

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...