Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Country Life = getting ready for Thanksgiving

It's the day before Thanksgiving.
Are you spending your day baking?


Not me. Not today. I'm cleaning.
We're having Thanksgiving at our house this year.

I'll bake pumpkin pies first thing tomorrow morning,
but today, I'm trying to find the furniture under the dust.

Where does all that dust come from?
It's amazing how dirty your house can get while you're not looking!

We have an interesting phenomonon in our house...
The dust in our kitchen is red.
We have no idea why.

When the kids were little, we mixed up lots of kool-aid,
so we thought that was the red dust culprit.

But...

we hardly ever mix up kool-aid anymore.....
and the red dust is still there.

Nowhere else in the house, just the kitchen.

Should we be concerned?

Well, anyway...if you're baking today...happy baking!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...