Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November plans

No camera with me today, so I'll just say I'm busy getting more Christmas out on the floor. I'm not sure if I'll switch the windows over to Christmas this week or the first of next week.

Let me also say, I hate glitter. So what possessed me to buy snowmen called GlitterFolk is beyond me. Let's sum that madness up by saying there is glitter all over my counter, and it's only November 1st.

You can still buy fall crafts at 30% off. That includes many that can still be used for Thanksgiving.

I saw an idea I liked the other day - it said to name something every day that you are thankful for, starting November 1st and ending on Thanksgiving. Making that effort each day makes one think a little harder. It's easy to give the pat answers - thankful for family, friends, jobs, health etc. But it requires a bit more thinking to come up with something different for 24 days.

I'm going to make the effort, how about you?

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...