Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ho Ho Ho! December Event!

Santa never ages. How does he do that? I just got this particular Santa in.......isn't he cool? I looked him up on Ebay, and it appears this one has been around since the 1950's.


And dont' forget..........

Our last FIRST FRIDAY & SATURDAY EVENT is this week.
20% off all regular prices! Including Christmas!

This will be the last one of the year.
Actually, this will be the last First Friday & Saturday Event period.
It was a good experiment, but it didn't work as well as I had hoped.

Sooooo,

Next year, we will still be doing an Open House or two, but not on a monthly basis.
More to come on that later. Stay tuned.

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...