Monday, December 6, 2010

Cinnamon Gingerbread ornaments


These little cinnamon gingerbread guys smell so good!
These were made just a couple weeks ago, but I have some at home that Jessica and I made when she was a little girl. I put them on our Christmas tree every year, the rest of the year they are packed in a tin canister.

And guess what?
Close to 20 years later, that heavenly cinnamon fragrance is still there!
Of course, not quite as strong, but it's still there!

I suspect the key is storing them in the tin canister.
Opening that canister every year releases the fragrance...and the memories.



No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...