Thursday, December 23, 2010

Country life = Creative wrapping

In our house, we have a man who wraps at least 1 thing a year a little differently.
His name is George.
He is a Creative Wrapper.

Usually I am the recipient of his creativity.

I came home the other day and found this:


That would be a box with toilet paper rolls attached to each end.
And, he couldn't find ribbon, so he used green baler twine to tie it off.

A few days later, Kevin and I decided whatever George could do, we could do better.
So...........


We built George his very own factory. 
The West Stack leans a little, that's ok.
It's hard to build a sturdy stack out of cut down wrapping paper rolls when you're giggling.

Our packages come with lots of notes too.
Kevin giggled the whole time he was writing a note from Santa to his dad.
And then he said, "why can't we just wrap presents normally like everyone else?
Then he giggled some more.

Yes, in our house at Christmas time even a strapping 22 year old landscaper/farmer who stands at 6 foot 2 or so can be reduced to giggles.

I love Christmas.


No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...