Saturday, January 15, 2011

Buffalo Snow

I had bought a few bags of Buffalo Snow to use in my window displays at Christmas. It was the first time I'd ever used it, and it didn't work that well for my purposes. After the holidays, I bagged it all up and took it home.

I have discovered it works great as stuffing when I'm sewing bowl fillers like these hearts.........



I was stuffing some more of these last night, and used "real" stuffing. I actually like the Buffalo Snow better!
I don't have the original bags anymore, so I can't tell you anything more than it was called Buffalo Snow. It came in bags about the size of a bed pillow. I had bought it at Goodwill before Christmas. It had originally come from Walmart.

I would assume it's only in the stores at holiday time. But maybe there's still some out there in the clearance sections. I wish now I had bought more of it! It's long gone now, but I'll be keeping an eye out for more.

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...