Friday, January 7, 2011

Working from home

The new store hours officially started Monday, but I didn't really "feel" it till today. My first day to work from home without having to close the store. It 's already closed - it says so on the NEW HOURS sign on the door, so it must be true.

I spent a couple hours getting organized, now I'm ready to do some serious crafting...well, at that particular desk anyway.

I need to get a couple other spots organized better as well. Why is it that it's so much easier to make a mess than clean it up?

I did get several heart themed crafts made, and will be working on some more, just in time for Valentine's Day.

A customer said the other day that it won't be long till Valentine's Day, then winter will be practically over.

I never thought of it that way. That's how I feel about summer......it seems like all of a sudden it's the 4th of July, and the rest of the summer flies by.

Somehow, I never think of winter as flying by.

I do enjoy that I get more indoor time, and I like snow.....when it stays in the grass, and OFF the road!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...