Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lack of tools leads to salsa

I've come to a very important realization recently. You need the right tools for the job.

Seems obvious, doesn't it? When I told George this, he looked at me like I had 2 heads.

Then he said, "I wish you would have realized that a long time ago".
It's not that I didn't realize it. It's that diapers, school clothes, & college tuition came first.

That's all out of the way now, and I'm really feeling the need for the right tools.

Today, a lack of a good computer at home is very frustrating. We may have to do something about that soon. I got so frustrated, I decided I needed salsa, so I took a break.

VELVEETA SALSA DIP

Place 4 oz. salsa & 1/2 lb. Velveeta cheese (cut in cubes) in a small pan.
Stir over low heat till cheese is melted.

I have to go now, the tortilla chips and salsa are calling.
Oh, a little tip for you......... 
We used to heat u[ any leftovers up in the microwave, but have discovered lately that we like it better straight out of the fridge.

We will have lots of leftovers this time, I quadrupled the recipe.

I was REALLY frustrated!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...