Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Gas range - new vs. old



This gas range may be all sleek and shiny...........


but it doesn't have the charm this one does!

Of course the new one probably works.....that would be an advantage.
Maybe the old one works too. I wouldn't try it without an inspection first!

We have 2 of these old ones. And have had them for a few years now. At first, I didn't have them for sale, they were just display pieces. But, I'd like to move them out now.

I've had prices on them (cheap!) for a couple years, but still no bites. I have customers who'd love to have them, but have no where to put them.

I understand that, I really do. They're HEAVY, so you don't want to have to move them around much. And, most people don't have that much extra room in their kitchen.

We've been thinking about taking one home for our front porch. Wouldn't it look cool with plants sitting on it?

Lots of ladies have told me stories about using these, some in restaurants, some in their mom's, or grandma's home.Yesterday a lady told me they had one that was pink.


Can't you just see Grandma pulling a steaming, hot loaf of bread out of that oven? It's golden brown, and the smell is heavenly!

If you are interested in one of them, let me know.
I'll make you a good deal!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...