Saturday, February 5, 2011

First Friday & Saturday Event

Come on out today, at least this morning. The Event went well yesterday, I was pleased with how it turned out. As I posted before, I didn't know what to do about today because of the weather forecast. But so far, so good. It's raining, but the roads (at least here in Moundsville) are just wet, and it's supposed to warm up a little more. (Can you call upper 30's warm?)

I did just hear that it's a little icy just north of us, but here we're good, for now. I think it's supposed to turn to snow later this afternoon, and if it does, I'm outta here! If I close early, I'll post here & on facebook.

Several people took advantage of the 20% off regular prices sale yesterday. And, they earned Event Bucks to use the rest of the month. And, they signed up for a nice door prize.

Don't let a little rain stop you, come on out and take advantage of the discounts. Just try to come early - a little rain won't stop me, but a little snow will! I know, I'm a snow wimp, and I'm not afraid to admit it!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...