Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

                                         



I was watching the Today Show this morning, and they were reporting on Michelle Obama's feelings about Valentine's Day. (Must be a slow news day). According to the report, Mrs. Obama feels that one of the most important things in a healthy relationship is laughter.

I couldn't agree more.

So, in honor of Valentine's Day, I encourage you to laugh with your Valentine, with your family, your friends, your co-workers, with everyone around you. Note that I did not say to laugh AT them, laugh WITH them. Big difference!

Laughter has got us through lots of rough spots thru the years. You know the moments. The either you laugh or cry moments. I won't pretend that we didn't cry, but the laughter was the healing process.
                                                    
So, for Valentine's Day, I send you a little something to laugh about...


No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...