Friday, February 11, 2011

Table runners & candle mats

Just got these in yesterday............



These table runners are locally made. They are 14" wide, and the length varies.

She also made an assortment of candle mats......


I'm working from home today, painting on all kinds of things.
It's a beautiful day, full of sunshine.....cold, but beautiful.
As my father-in-law used to say, "this time of year, that sun has some power to it!"
It's enough to be melting the snow from the roof...it keeps falling in chunks.
And each time it falls, it makes a noisy racket.
The first time it I heard it fall, I about jumped out of my skin.

They're calling for temps in the 50's next week. That's going to feel like T-shirt weather!
Which as George always says, "is flu weather".

I like my father-in-law's saying better!


No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...