Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

 No Irish in me as far as I know.
(too bad, I could use some luck!)

Nor in George, as far as I know.
(too bad, he could use some luck too!)

So, that leave's Jessica & Kevin out of the Irish bloodline.

BUT.....

Jessica married an Irishman, so luck may just be comin' her way!


Kevin should have Irish blood in him - ever since he was a wee lad, he's been able to find 4 leaf clovers in the yard. He doesn't even have to be looking for them, he can just walk through the yard, glance down and see one. He's dried countless 4 leaf clovers through the years, even having a collection of them in a jar once.













I find that highly unfair. When I was a lass, I would sit in the yard in the middle of a clover patch, searching through the clover piece by piece. Not once did I find a 4 leaf clover.

Kevin finds several every summer, without any effort at all! My aunt (my mom's sister) was the same way.

Not fair. Not fair at all!

Oh well! Happy St. Pat's Day! May the luck of the Irish be with you all!
  

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...